CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

miercuri, 24 martie 2010

Silvia's laws

I call them laws. It may not be the best word for them, but it's the one I like the most. They are a mix of proven facts, pieces of advice and randomness. They started as 2, continued as 4, one of them was updated and then the 5th one arrived. They are always in my mind and from time they help me control my reactions or make some decisions. Oh... and they are quite famous around the world (even made it to New Zeeland:P). I think now it's time to oficially introduce them (in chronological order):
1. All beautiful men have a problem with their nose.
2. The moment you stop comparing is the moment you start being happy.
3. All decisions have positive and negative consequences.
4. Make sure you build yourself a beautiful present!
5. Actions have consequences.
Analyzing a bit my history with these words, I would say that law number 1 applies every time (from my point of view); law number 2 is the one that is the hardest to put in practice and that comes as AHA moment too late, almost all the time; law number 3 is the one that brings me confort and makes me feel better about myself; law number 4 is the second hardest to put in practice, but I'm working on it quite hard and I am trying to educate my mind to enjoy every moment, every day; law number 5 is always in my mind and guides me every day, makes me more rational and develops my long term thinking (for all these reasons, it became law number 5).

0 comentarii: