CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 11 martie 2010

Today

I want to remember today. I want to remember what I did, how I felt, the conversations I had.
I want to remember that today I turned into reality a dream that I had since I was 17, that of volunteering for Habitat for Humanity. It was simply amazing. I don't know how important it was for the others, but for me it really made a difference. I felt I was part of something more important, something bigger. It was challenging, pretty fun and I discovered another passionate person about volunteering.
I want to remember that today I was appreciated by a person I truely like and respect. Today I realised that even if there are some people with whom I'm not compatible and that don't acknowledge my value, there are some that see the good part in me.
I will remember today!

0 comentarii: