CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

miercuri, 17 martie 2010

My exchange experience

Today I finally sent my exchange evaluation to my host LC. Today I met someone that was in a student exchange programme in Siauliai. So today I decided that it's the moment to look back and think about my exchange experience.
If I were to describe it in one word, I would shut up. Because I need more than one word to explain my face expression. It's a mix of AHA moments, sadness, joy, learning process, amazing people and regret. I learned so much about myself during my time in Siauliai and I continued this self discovery process even when I came back. My relationship with my parents became so much closer. I met a few great persons with whom I connected and with whom I felt unbelievably comfortable. I visited Roxi in Norway. I visited all the Baltic capitals. I fell in love with training. I pushed my limits. I adapted. And in the same time, I lost what I love(d) the most.
Looking back, I realise that this experience was like a really bad and efficient vaccine: it hurts when you're taking it, but on the long run it keeps you here.
Later edit:
My exchange experience doesn't end here. Tonight, while preparing my sessions for OPS, I realized I am still in love with this idea. And I will have my wonderful experience, just like I want it! I still have 33 months :) So enough about what it was... I started thinking about the future (after all, I am a person that lives for the future). I started thinking about that amazing intersnhip that will provide me the experience that I want. I will not settle for so so memories when it comes to X and to organization where I grew and developed as a person. I will have a great X. Because now I know what I need in order to be happy, what are my limits. I usually need a second chance to get things right (when it comes to people, jobs, hairstyles, etc). And it's so easy to get my second chance with X.
I'm in love with X experiences, with creating them, preparing people for them. I will be in love with my X experience! I made up my mind!

0 comentarii: