CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

marți, 23 februarie 2010

Books and lifestyle

I was reading an article about books and it made me think again about my ideal world.
In my perfect world, I would live in BCU just like a princess... But I'm not a princess and I can't afford to buy/rent BCU in real world, so I'll stick to doing what I can do. I can change my way of treating my books. Right now, the very few books I have in Cluj are in a box quite dusty and ignored. I don't really use them anymore because they are mainly the ones I used for my final thesis on CSR and some on learning foreign languages. But they deserve more respect.
And because I don't want to be mean and disrespectful anymore, I will start reading books from BCU. Anyway, they are better because they are old, yellow pages and have a great scent. Until I will have a home of my own, I will just borrow books of which I don't have to take care. The moment I start creating my own library will be the moment I decide to settle down. Till then, I will just use public libraries as I can't actually buy or sell a book. It's literally painful for me to buy or sell a book that already has a story, a commitment with another person. Weird me, I know.

0 comentarii: