CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 27 februarie 2010

High heels

I never liked high heels. I found (and still find) them uncomfortable, sometimes painful and most of the times stopping me from doing all kind of things (such as running, jumping, being silent). Even so, I feel completely irresistible when I put on high heels. I feel so elegant, so beautiful, so feminine... simply amazing!
I know that once you get used to something, the negative feelings tend to disappear, so lately I started putting on high heels. And it wasn't very bad as long as I was walking, dancing or doing any other activity. But sometimes I had to stop because I stumbeled upon some chairs and I was tired so I just couldn't say no. After a break, no matter is it's seconds or hours, I just couldn't continue walking with my high heels. I had to go home, take a shower, get a foot massage and then go to sleep. In the morning everything was OK and I could put on the high heels again. The only problem here is that the way home was sometimes too long, I got lost, the high heels wewre hurting and I couldn't walk barefoot as it was even more painful.
But somehow, I always made it home. And somehow, I always woke up the next day ready to put on the high heels one more time. And somehow, I started to avoid the chairs by changing my way, not my destination...
High heels are a funny thing in my life :)

1 comentarii:

Roxana spunea...

splendid metaphore!