CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 18 februarie 2010

Job or no job?

I was thinking these days about my future. Only about my future. Because I finally moved on. The first question was "Should I get a job or no?" The question was simple, the answer on the other hand... I know why I wanted a job before, but now? Do I want to commit to it? Do I feel prepared? Do I trust myself? Even more questions than answers... I really needed an external facilitator for this conversation between me and myself. And this facilitator came in a really weird form: a couple of hours with the girls in Starbucks. And I found my answer:
"My dream job is related to lifelong learning and my dream master is the one in Copenhagen. This is what I want to do at least for the next 10 years".
So, right now I am looking for opportunities to develop myself as a trainer and involve in educational projects. I know what I want. I have 10 days to draw the plan and then 1 year to stick to it. As for the question in the title, I realized that right now a job is not an objective. Is just a tool to help me get where I want. A tool that doesn't seem to be the best choice for now. I will reevaluate the situation in April, when I will know if the other tools I chose have chosen me :P
Today was a good day... my 2 main worries are in the "problem solved" drawer.

0 comentarii: