CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 11 februarie 2010

One answer, a billion questions

Today's question and answer:
"Imagine this: you can meet for 24 hours a person that would answer any questions you have. More than that, that person would tell you the truth as it is (or at least the truth as she/he sees it). And you can remember that conversation for the rest of your life. You can remember it as it was, not as you felt or as you would have liked it to be... What person would you choose?"

Who would I choose? Right now, without any doubts, I would chose Silvia Georgiana Patrascu. And please bare with me to hear/read the explanation. It's not because I'm a self centered persona. It's because I want to have some answers that would definitely make me a better person. There are some answers that right now I don't really know how to find out.

I think I would ask myself some very simple questions, basically related on how to motivate myself, on my learning style and on my reactions towards the people around me. Oh... and one of the most important questions... what am I good at when it comes to art? So far, I only discovered what I'm not good at. But as Cami said, it is something for me out there (reaching it is the hard part).

I don't want to know all about me, because discovering myself is a pretty interesting journey. But I would definitely love to know a little bit more and to know the truth about myself... Can I do it? Can I have a 1 to 1 conversation with me? Will I have the patience to get the answers? Will I listen to them? One answer and still a billion questions...

0 comentarii: