CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 13 februarie 2010

Up or down?

One of the most common questions these days was "How's the weather in Calarasi?". Today I finally came up with a pretty good answer: "It depends where you're looking: up or down. If you take a look up, you'll see a wonderful, intense blue sky, some puffy, small, white clouds and a really smiley, warm, yellow sun. If you look down, you'll see horrible, gray, dirty puddles, you''ll have the feeling of cold, wet feet and most likely dirty jeans or boots".

So today I looked up. And I saw the smiles, the beauty, the yellow sun. Today I ate (again) tea with biscuits, my toes enjoyed the warm wind, my hair looked nice and wavy, I started reading an amazing book (Arta conversatiei), I had a great lunch. Today I'm having a great, positive day. Maybe because the sun was shining, maybe because I started my day thinking about someone very dear to me, maybe because I talked to my cousin or... maybe because I can look on the bright side of life!

Enjoy today! It was the message that I send to that dear person and it is the message that I had with me all day long.

0 comentarii: