CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

miercuri, 17 februarie 2010

Remembering KAUNAS

The most amazing weekend I had when I was in Lithuania was the one in Oslo, with Roxi :) The second best was the one in Kaunas.
After one of the most interesting bus rides with a crazy ex Catholic priest that wanted to visit me in Cluj, I arrived in Kaunas. My first impressions... horrible weather, comunist bus station... not very promissing, but still better than staying alone in Siauliai without Adisor (my beloved first laptop love). And then I saw Justinas and Christine waiting for me. Nice :) We went to visit the city, had a cup of tea in a great place, saw the 2 rivers and the park, freezed to death and then back to Christine's place (my home for that night). 2 other AIESECers joined us and we ended up talking in the kitchen for about 5 or 6 hours. And that was one of te best conversations I had in Lithuania. Because it wasn't about guys/girls, it wasn't about AIESEC, it wasn't about ourselves... it was about the world, about traveling, about Soviet Union, about random funny stuff. And the next day was just as nice :) I had breakfast with Christine while discussing economy and cultural differences, then went to visit Evil Museum (really, really, really funny and sometimes scary) and had a great omlet in a Janis like place (I was missing it so much!!!!). When I left Kaunas, I was a little bit sorry. I had such a great time! It felt so natural to be there...
Last night, while talking to the 4 most present persons in my life, I remembered Kaunas and my X... And in my memories, conversations are really important :)

0 comentarii: